Pages

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Praying for Friends

Well, as of today, our friends Adam and Annie and the four others who make up their mission team, are in Brazil for a little over a week. They will be primarily working in schools and churches while they are there. Adam has made a handful of trips to Brazil now and absolutely loves it. This week I just ask that we would all remember them and pray for them often!

Lord, thank you for this day. Thank you for all the many blessings you so graciously give us. I pray today for this missions team, for Adam and Annie and their friends. I ask that you would keep them safe in their travels, and that you would help them to be the best Christian examples they could be. I thank you for their willingness and abilities to serve you, and I just ask that you would comfort and guide them through their trip. I pray for the lives that they might touch while they are there, that they would have open and gracious hearts. I pray for the friends and family members of the mission team, that you would comfort them as well in this time apart. I pray that through this time, the mission team would not only grow others closer to you, or grow closer to each other, but that they would also grow closer to you. Last and most of all, I pray that you would allow them to have fun. Let this be a time to make happy memories of sharing the gospel! Lord I love you and I thank you, it's in Your name I pray. Amen



No comments:

Post a Comment